Monday, June 10, 2013

My Little trip to the Fort Museum - By Pappu

First, we got ready in our house. Because, we are going for a little trip. To the Fort museum. We took an auto and went to the Guindy Railway station. There was a queue. I and my mother got the tickets.I asked my mother if it is the AC train. And, went on the train.

The train started moving. The train was filled with people. Last but second is our station.
On the way, we saw my mother's office. Do you know what color is her office? Great!! Pink color!
It went off by the window. And, the next stop was our station. We got off the train and walked on the road.

And I was so happy to walk. but, my mom said, 'let us take an auto'. I said, 'yes. we will'.
My mother did a dangerous thing. There was a man hole and she jumped on that. We took an auto.The auto man asked us Rs.40.

We went to Museum. I was in joy. My mother turned that side. What did I do, do you know?
I danced in joy.  To get inside, we gave the money. We went into the first room. We saw little mortars,canons,bombs.

It was not ours. It was British people's.

I can not believe my eyes. I saw chain bombs. I wish to touch them.
But there was glass in between. We can not touch it. Then my mother said. " We should only see the things thru eyes".

We went inside further. There we saw knifes. I was so scared. There I saw swords. I was thinking, How can those people  lift such heaviest swords? It was too heavy. I thought, I can see it  again, when I become big girl. I loved the musuem. 

I wish to stay there for a long time. But, I should go to my home.

We saw two statues of British soldiers. I was angry. Why can not they display Indian people?
We saw some British people's  dresses. I asked my mother I asked my mother, if it was ours or British men's?My mother said,  "It is British Men's Uniforms". And,we saw more Medals. In the Medals we saw Queen Victoria's face. It was made of gold.

We went upstairs. And I walked very joyously. We saw more things. What?I will prove it to you.
We saw coins, tiny tiny coins with more designs. You can not see them anywhere.You can not remember the designs.  There were more designs. We saw, Indo-french,Indo-Portuguese,Indo-dutch and coins of Tipu. We went to the next room.  It was also filled with coins with more designs. Happily, I walked.

Next Room, had photos. (Portraits!). I liked 3 queens. I want their make ups, I wish. What? I will prove it. It is queen Victoria, Queen Alexandra and Queen Mary. I remembered of a story in that name.   We sat on the king's chair.

Next we went upstairs. There we saw our freedom fighters. And I thought I should love that period. I wish to fight with British with no blood from my body. But it can not . Still, am happy now too.
Because, the scientists have found more things for us now.


We went to next room. There, we saw first Indian flag. I did a mistake. Can not proove it to you. My mother hit me.  She hit me, because I saluted the flag with left hand.I slapped her. But, nobody see us. And, I pinched her. I am still happy. I was sad inside, not outside.And, the flag is from  1947th year. And I was in joy and bit bored.


There was freedom fighters name list and we read that. I found out my great great granny's name. She was my great grandma's Mother. I thought ,she was little beautiful. My great grand ma has told me many stories about her mother. I was happy, My great grandma's Mother was there in the list. Her name was Anjalai ammal. If you go, you can also see.

When I become  a big girl, With my Mother I will find more things.

And, there was my favorite people. Rani of Kittur, Rani of Jhansi!!  My mother asked me to read more names. I read. Then we came down. We actually forgot to see one room there. There was plates, tea cups, jugs and more and more things I love. We saw them and walked.

There was a little map.We saw the king had named it. It had been like Island, filled with water. Now there is no water.  Because , so sunny in May and June. We loved that day. We came out and we walked. My mother said, " I will take photos". I acted like Running.There was a big Mandapam. We came out of the Museum and gone back to Home..

 குறிப்பு:பப்பு சொல்ல சொல்ல நான் எழுதியது. பப்புவுக்கு மியூசியங்கள் சென்று பார்ப்பது, அவற்றை அறிந்துக்கொள்ள முற்படுவது பிடித்தமான, மகிழ்ச்சியான‌ ஒன்று.வழக்கமாக,மியூசியத்துக்கோ, புது இடத்துக்கோ சென்று வந்தால், அவளை எழுதச் சொல்வேன். இந்த முறை, டைப்படிக்கும் அளவுக்கு இருந்ததால் பதிவில். இங்கு அவள் மேப் என்று குறிப்பிடுவது, ஜார்ஜ் கோட்டையின் முழு மாதிரி வடிவம். கோட்டை மியூசியம் நிச்சயம் காண வேண்டிய ஒன்று. ஆறு வயதுக்கு மேல் இருக்கும் குழந்தைகளுக்கு ஓகே!

5 comments:

தியானா said...

அருமையான பயணக்கட்டுரை. நிறைய தெரிந்து கொண்டேன். நன்றி - இவை அனைத்தும் நீங்கள் பப்புவிடம் தெரிவித்து விடுங்கள்..

பூங்கோதை said...

Sweet, My kid(Honey) loved the write up very much. I have a niece(Shree) in 4th grade in Chennai. Recently she had visited Melbourne, Honey and Shree were such great friends. Whenever I read about Pappu, it reminds me of Shree. I think they will be great friends or pen friends. Honey also said she'll post comment on this later :)
why don't you create a separate blog for Pappu?

Honey Raut said...

Hello Pappu
I liked your post. Where is the photo in which you gave running pose?

சந்தனமுல்லை said...

Dear Honey,

Happy to see your comment kanna. Will ask Pappu to reply you (with the photo )tonight. Take care! :-)

ஒடியன் said...

பப்பு ரொம்ப நல்லாருக்கு அம்மா கையை மாசத்துக்கு ஒருமுறையாவது ஒடிச்சிரு