Thursday, February 28, 2013

Innocence


Sandy Arabian sea shore
   friendly waves
    unmindful fishermen
       scattered sea shells
          of various sizes,
              different hues
                lovely patterns


Myself and my grand daughter
  walked hand in hand
    Now and then
        she shouted
'see here, what a lovely shell!'
'See there,another shell!'
and collected in a small bag
   soon filled the bag
"I want to show it to my
               great granny"
 who passed away recently,
  who loved her deeply,
    who lived her last days
         only for her
A big lump in my throat.

"Oh! She has become a star"

"Alright,I'll take it to the open terrace of our house
  and keep it there.

She will see my lovely collection from there"


I stunned.
  Her Love,
     innocence
        openness

Let them live long in her.

குறிப்பு: பெரிம்மா எழுதியது. சேமிப்புக்காக இங்கு.
 

3 comments:

செல்வநாயகி said...

Mullai,


///big lump in my throat///

Same for me. Is that Aaya? I am so sorry to hear that. Your writings about her had told me the immense love she had with pappu. It is a sad news that we don`t have her now. My hugs and kisses to pappu.

சந்தனமுல்லை said...

ஆமாம், செல்வநாயகி, இங்கு இடுகைகளில் நிறைந்திருக்கும் ஆயாவைதான்
நாங்கள் இழந்துவிட்டோம். என்னைவிடவும், பப்புவுக்கு இது பெரிய இழப்பு. உங்கள் அன்புக்கும், ஆறுதலான வார்த்தைகளுக்கும் மிக்க நன்றி!

இரசிகை said...

ini naangalum miss pannuvom....

aathuma ilaipaarattum..